- AAMC Leadership Series - The AAMC has just released a free Web-based seminar, created for academic medicine audiences, to acquaint search committees and others with the science of unconscious bias in recruiting. Effective leadership teams are crucial to the success of academic medical centers, yet many fall short in successfully recruiting women and ethnic and racial minorities to top leadership posts. A compelling body of scientific evidence demonstrates that unconscious bias—that is, social stereotypes about certain groups of people that individuals form outside of their own conscious awareness—have a deleterious effect on the search and recruitment process for leaders.
- Compliance Information for Faculty - Pertinent information pertaining to general compliance, HIPAA and research including copies of the School of Medicine's Compliance Plan and the School's Code of Conduct
- Intellectual Property Position
- Data Driven Decisions (3D) - mission-based management system initiative to help the school reach its goals for teaching, research, and clinical service missions.
- IUSM Honor Code - IUSM honor code is supported by all faculty, residents, fellows, students and staff.
- Human Resources Administration and Benefits - Supporting departments and school units in the areas of recruitment and retention, professional management, employee relations, payroll processing and HR management.
- IUPUI Office of Equal Opportunity
- IUSM Office of Continuing Medical Education (CME) - Promoting excellence in physician professional development through its CME programs.
- Medical Library Services- The primary information resource for faculty, students and staff of the Indiana University School of Medicine, and Wishard Hospital.
- Office of Operations
- IUPUI Faculty Council
- Relationship Centered Care Initiative (RCCI)
- University Information Technology Services (UITS)- Technology support and services for Indiana University including account management, internet connectivity, and other important tools.
- Information Services and Technology Management - Technology-related services available to students, faculty, and staff of the IUSM
- Visual Media - Creative services for making and producing visual productions for IUSM faculty physicians and staff including power point and poster templates, animation, video, and Power Point Templates (here).
- Faculty Wellness at IUSM - Employee Assistance Programs - Available to all full-time, appointed academic and staff employees as well as their household members. Call 1-888-234-8327 (toll-free) to set an appointment with an EAP counselor.
- Physician Assistance Program - IU School of Medicine has contracted with the Indiana State Medical Association Physician Assistance Commission (ISMA-PAC) to coordinate efforts in identifying and assisting IUSM physicians with illnesses impairing their ability to practice medicine
For confidential assistance, contact: Candace Backer, ISMA Physician Assistance Coordinator, 322 Canal Walk, Indianapolis , IN 46202 ; Phone: (317) 261-2060 or 1-800-257-4762.